Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Glaciar Grey"










Photo 1: On the ferry from the entrance to the national park to the starting point of our first hike.
Photo 2: Liz and me on the ferry. After only 30 minutes on the ferry, Liz and I felt like we had gotten our money's worth.
Photo 3: The glacier! It is HUGE!
Photo 4: We were lucky enough to be the only people that close to the glacier at the time. That almost made up for the fact that we experienced terrible weather conditions.
Photo 5: Random pretty waterfall on our "three hour" hike.
Photo 6: I like to call this bruise my "souvenir" from Patagonia. Unfortunately, I think it's going to be a lifelong souvenir, considering there is now a nice little scar on my knee cap.
Photo 7: After five hours of hiking in the snow and rain the previous day, we finallly got to enjoy the beautiful scenery on day 2.
Photo 8: Sometimes the most beautiful moments in life are the "in betweens." This isn't one of the better known parts of the park, but I think it was my personal favorite.
Photo 9: Another beautiful view on our ferry ride to the torres.

No comments:

Post a Comment